Learn how ArcGIS will help your organisation optimise your field operations.
Learn the basics of a plethora of ArcGIS Platform apps and how to bring them together in a workflow that will optimise your organisations field operations.
The ArcGIS Platform apps that will be covered are:
- ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Online
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Survey123 for ArcGIS
- ArcGIS QuickCapture
- Workforce for ArcGIS
- Navigator for ArcGIS
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
- Planning your field work by defining where field work needs to be done (ArcGIS Pro)
- Configuring spatial data collection apps (Collector for ArcGIS, Survey123 for ArcGIS, ArcGIS QuickCapture)
- Assigning tasks and dispatching field crews (Workforce for ArcGIS)
- Helping personnel arriving to their destination quickly and safely (Navigator for ArcGIS)
- Efficiently executing field data capture (Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123 for ArcGIS, ArcGIS QuickCapture)
- Monitoring field operations (Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS)
Basic understanding of the ArcGIS Platform.
Attendees must bring their own smartphone (iOS, Android or Windows Phone)
Anybody who utilises the ArcGIS Platform who would like to learn more about the ArcGIS apps that can be used to optimise field operations.